I have an extremely wide range of experience helping clients with many kinds of life problem: emotional crises, depression, anxiety, relationship issues, trauma and others. I also have specialized experience and training in:
- Physical disability and chronic illness
- Grief and loss
- Physical trauma and auto accidents
- Aging and end of life issues
- Death and dying
- Spirituality and personal growth
As an older man, I understand the challenges that arise in the second half of life. This is a time to re-evaluate priorities, change direction and resolve personal and relationship problems. See The Tasks of Aging.
I offer counseling for men and women facing:
- Career and workplace challenges
- Life-changing decisions
- Aging, retirement and later-life planning
- Re-evaluating relationships
- Divorce and its consequences.
See About Psychotherapy for a sense of how I work.