I no longer offer long-term psychotherapy. However, if you wish to enhance the quality of your life, Inner-life Coaching may be appropriate for you.
Inner-life Coaching is a time-limited approach for those who are ready to move beyond traditional psychotherapy. It focuses on developing your inner and outer experience and creating deeper meaning and purpose in life.
Inner-life Coaching is appropriate for adults who:
- Are looking for a more action oriented approach to personal growth
- Wish to explore their inner world through dreams and imaginative processes
- Have worked on themselves but feel unfulfilled or blocked
- Have been in psychotherapy and are looking for a next step
- Have reached the second half of life and seek a renewed sense of purpose
- Look for support to develop their own spiritual/inner practice
The Inner-life Approach
Inner-life Coaching uses different modalities to help clients understand and transform their inner and outer experience:
Focussed Discussion: We examine outmoded psychic patterns to help you gain greater self-awareness and understanding. I work within a Jungian framework using the concepts of Individuation, Ego, Shadow and Greater Self. For more information, see Individuation Resources.
EMDR and Hypnosis: EMDR and hypnosis allow us to access and resolve intrusive emotional reactions and subconscious patterns.
Dreamwork: Dreams are immensely practical, providing a deep and profound perspective on life issues. I have worked with dreams for over 40 years.
Spiritual Practice: In order to experience deep transformation, I can help you develop a practice that quiets your mind and opens your heart.
Homework: To benefit from our sessions, it is important to put your learning into practice in every day life.
For more information about my philosophy, please read Seeking Wholeness: Insights into the Mystery of Experience.