I no longer provide long-term psychotherapy. Instead, I am offering Inner Life Coaching to a limited number of clients.
Inner Life Coaching is an intensive time-limited approach for those who are ready to move beyond traditional psychotherapy. It focuses on enhancing the quality of your inner and outer experience and creating deeper meaning and purpose in life.
ILC is most appropriate for adults who:
- Are looking for a more action oriented approach to personal growth
- Have worked on themselves but feel unfulfilled or blocked
- Have been in psychotherapy and are looking for a next step
- Who have reached the second half of life and look for a renewed sense of purpose
- Who wish to explore their inner world through dreams and inner processes
- Who want support in developing their own spiritual/inner practice
The ILF Approach
Inner Life Coaching uses different modalities to help clients understand and transform their inner and outer experience:
Focussed Discussion: We examine outmoded psychic patterns and help you gain greater self-awareness and understanding. I work within a Jungian framework using the concepts of Individuation, Ego, Shadow and Greater Self.
EMDR and Hypnosis: EMDR and hypnosis allow us to access and resolve intrusive emotional reactions and subconscious patterns.
Dreamwork: Dreams are immensely practical, providing a deep and profound perspective on life issues. I have worked with dreams for over 40 years.
Spiritual Practice: In order to experience deep transformation, I can help you develop a practice that quiets your mind and opens your heart.
Homework: To make the most of ILC, it is important to put your learning into practice in every day life.
For more information about my philosophy, please read Seeking Wholeness: Insights into the Mystery of Experience.