Program starts May 28th, 2021
To join a pre-class informational Zoom meeting at 10.00 am MST April 30th, please email me.
In C. G. Jung’s words, “Individuation… embraces our innermost, last, and incomparable uniqueness, it also implies becoming one’s own self.” When we reach beyond the dimensions of ego, personality and shadow, we experience our true Selves. The Self is both the totality of who we are and the transcendent center of our being.
Many of us yearn to experience our true nature more fully, but find ourselves distracted by the demands of everyday life. This program is your opportunity to reach beyond the mundane to contact the essence of who you are. Jung’s concept of Individuation is the springboard for deepening your hero’s journey of self-discovery and integration. Be prepared for a radical shift in your self-perception.
This program is for you if you are:
- 45 years or older
- Committed to your own growth and inner development
- Ready to move beyond your comfort zone and engage with your true Self
- Are interested in exploring your dreams, spirituality and inner life
- Willing to interact and share with like-minded individuals
- A therapist who intends to help clients with individuation
By the end of this program you will:
- Have a deeper understanding and experience of your ego, personality, shadow and Self
- Access the creative power of your unconscious and inner nature
- Discover what is most central to your being and learn to express that in a fulfilling way
- Practice techniques and tools to explore your inner world and inspire your spiritual development
The program structure:
- Six two-hourly Zoom sessions, every two weeks for three months (12 hours)
- Homework exercises, readings, dreamwork and guided journaling (4 – 6 hours per week)
- Weekly meetings with a peer for sharing and support (1 hour per week)
- An intimate group limited to 8 members
- The program begins at the end of May 2021
- Cost: $275 payable in advance
Please note: This is an advanced program. If you have pressing personal issues or limited time, this may not be for you.
From Roland Evans: My reason for offering this individuation program is both personal and professional. I came to psychology through reading C.G. Jung’s autobiography, Memories, Dreams, Reflections. My wish is to share my growing understanding and enthusiasm for Jung’s profound insights about human development.